Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bread!!!

How can you have soups and salads without bread? Well, I give my husband g-f bread or crackers now that he's been gluten-intolerant for a few years, but our kids love bread of all kinds. I had used our bread machine frequently to make mostly foccacia and pizza dough...but after about 10 years of marriage the machine broke down. Since we're avoiding gluten when we can, I figured I could live without replacing it. We haven't kept out ALL the gluten though...and the following recipes have been rated "winners" by our kids.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I can't believe you posted these bread recipes!! I was JUST going to email you and ask you if you had any good bread recipes. We must both have been thinking "bread" lately. I have pulled out our old bread machine and have started making all of our bread (sandwhich bread, etc.) now- instead of using store bread. But, I was thinking of making some OTHER types of breads, as well. SO fun! I am definitely going to try those. And they look so easy!

THANK YOU for sharing. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this site. PLEASE keep it up!!

P.S. Have I mentioned that I love this site!??!?!